Now we know why Odie is gone

Postby Glabro » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:28 am

...he's doing it for Denmark!

Glabro
SC Officer

Steam: glabro_bcp

Re: Now we know why Odie is gone

Postby Seraph » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Bringing children into the modern world is a terrible thing to do to oneself, and one's prospective children.

Maybe Danes have just figured that shit out. :lol:
Seraph
SC Officer

Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Postby Deltus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:07 am

Weve found a solution in england, we just let shitloads of polish people in.
Sometimes the truth just needs to come out
Thinkharder wrote:Gay then, gay now, always gay.
Deltus
Pack Leader

Postby Seraph » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 am

Deltus wrote:Weve found a solution in england, we just let shitloads of polish people in.

Seraph
SC Officer

Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Postby COMI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:07 am

Polish people are like the niggers if Europe.
COMI
SC Pilot

Steam: ComisRevenge
Origin: ComisRevenge

Postby Glabro » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Deltus wrote:Weve found a solution in england, we just let shitloads of polish people in.

You should probably be grateful for them coming to UK, otherwise you'd still be a virgin.

and more seriously:

Thanks to 50 years of sovietization (turning country into shit), which was allowed by Churchill and Roosevelt in Tehran and Yalta (so in a way it's "your" own fault) and then 20 years of bad governing by zionists' puppets who systematically turn Poland into a buffer zone for their empire and breeding grounds of cheap workforce, young Poles (who have any wits about them) run from Poland as soon as they graduate or sometimes before that. Majority of them went to UK, where they "steal" both the shitty jobs you can't be bothered to do (and for the lower pay thus spoiling the whole job market for Brits) but also jobs that require educated people (i.e. IT, medical and financial sectors etc.) and which UK still lacks obviously. They pay taxes (unless they are employed by some Brit illegally) and they bring in value of their abilities and work to your country taking it away from Poland (which is good as PL does not deserve them). Logically, they settle down and breed there and you should be thankful for that as they will indeed increase the population growth and thus will delay the unavoidable collapse of pension system for few decades (the reason why everyone in EU is concerned and one of the reasons why the video in OP came to existence).

There is also other video here:

(sidenote: I don't get the alarmist tone of the above video - we can't change it, so why should we worry? Also, what exactly they suggest: exterminating Muslims??? Maybe it's time to start asking what are Muslims doing well and "westerners" don't - and no, it's not just about fucking, it's about lifestyle and mindset focused on bullshit like money, climbing the social ladder, ratchasing for bling-bling instead on important stuff like having a harmonious family)

That being said I agree that young Poles abroad can behave like idiots (not unlike young Brits in Cracow or young Danes in Prague - the worst drunkards btw) and I sometimes find myself being embarrassed by their behavior because I'm half polish. I still think it's better to have them living and breeding in your country than the type shown below but that's just my opinion and you might disagree.

Glabro
SC Officer

Steam: glabro_bcp

Postby COMI » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:38 pm

I like glabro, he is pretty cool dude. Eh has brains and doesn't afraid of anything.
COMI
SC Pilot

Steam: ComisRevenge
Origin: ComisRevenge

Return to Public Pack Discussion