An ultimatum sent to CIG.

General public clan discussion

An ultimatum sent to CIG.

Postby GaiusBaltar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:26 am

Everyone at CIG can't be as bad as the moderators. I think it's time to shed some light on this issue within their organization and put a little financial pressure. We'll see how this goes. A letter sent to CIG:

To sum up this request: I want IM and chat capabilities back or give me a refund. I don't care about forums. Tell the moderators I won't post on the forums anywhere ever again if that will keep them happy.

I have gone by the game GaiusBaltar on the forums. Because of my legitimate concerns regarding 3PV and using the CryEngine for a space game I believe I have been subject to unfair moderation practices and permanently banned I have never insulted anyone on the forums or CIG. The ban in essence makes me lose communications with my Guild and other associates, crippling my ability to recruit for this game. It makes me wonder how one will be treated in-game by the GM's?

Please do what you think is right.
GaiusBaltar
SC Rookie

Re: An ultimatum sent to CIG.

Postby Glabro » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:44 pm

We know now that moderation on RSI is unfair and biased. GL with that, Gaius. I wouldn't have high hopes tho. :roll:
Glabro
SC Officer

Steam: glabro_bcp

Return to Public Pack Discussion