This explains everything about BCP

General public clan discussion

This explains everything about BCP

Postby Seraph » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Last edited by Seraph on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Seraph
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: Male
Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Thinkharder » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:13 pm

Says everything about your face.
Image
Pack Leader and Site/Forum Admin
User avatar
Thinkharder
Pack Leader
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:54 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Gender: Male
Steam: Thinkharder
Origin: Think85

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Seraph » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Thinkharder wrote:Says everything about your face.

Also this http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... g-him-porn
Image
User avatar
Seraph
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: Male
Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Seraph » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Thinkharder wrote:Says everything about your face.

also
Image
Image
User avatar
Seraph
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4018
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Location: NYC
Gender: Male
Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Glabro » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Sometimes it's hard to accept the truth.
Image
User avatar
Glabro
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Steam: glabro_bcp

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby COMI » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Top KEK, yall went from a world empire to a muzzie infested hellhole. The only thing to look forward to in England is the eventual retard war that will happen between the rapefugees and the chav trash.
Image
User avatar
COMI
SC Pilot
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Gender: Male
Steam: ComisRevenge
Origin: ComisRevenge

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Glabro » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:31 am

COMI wrote:Top KEK, yall went from a world empire to a muzzie infested hellhole. The only thing to look forward to in England is the eventual retard war that will happen between the rapefugees and the chav trash.


You have everything (women, guns, drugs), brother. Yet you hatin. Why? Why you care? Let's not care.
Image
User avatar
Glabro
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Steam: glabro_bcp

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby COMI » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:11 am

Glabro wrote:
COMI wrote:Top KEK, yall went from a world empire to a muzzie infested hellhole. The only thing to look forward to in England is the eventual retard war that will happen between the rapefugees and the chav trash.


You have everything (women, guns, drugs), brother. Yet you hatin. Why? Why you care? Let's not care.


It's not enough for me to be happy, others must be sad.
Image
User avatar
COMI
SC Pilot
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Gender: Male
Steam: ComisRevenge
Origin: ComisRevenge

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Glabro » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:05 am

COMI wrote:
Glabro wrote:
COMI wrote:Top KEK, yall went from a world empire to a muzzie infested hellhole. The only thing to look forward to in England is the eventual retard war that will happen between the rapefugees and the chav trash.


You have everything (women, guns, drugs), brother. Yet you hatin. Why? Why you care? Let's not care.


It's not enough for me to be happy, others must be sad.


8-)
Image
User avatar
Glabro
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Steam: glabro_bcp

Re: This explains everything about BCP

Postby Glabro » Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 am

fuck, wrong thread
Image
User avatar
Glabro
SC Officer
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Male
Steam: glabro_bcp


Return to Public Pack Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron