Star Citizen Recruitment Begins

Major clan news. Posts also appear on the main website. Anyone can reply but only leaders may create a thread here.

Star Citizen Recruitment Begins

Postby Thinkharder » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry to shamefully reuse this albeit rather awesome video but...

...It's that time again! We're gearing up to play the hotly anticipated space-based PvP game Star Citizen. It really does look like the game I know most of us have been wanting for a very long time. We're planning on playing as a small-medium sized focused and tight-knit pirate PvP clan. We aim to give all our members a say in how we run our squadron.

You can find more info on our recruitment post on the RSI forums and then post in our Applications forum once you've registered your account.

If any BCP members want to join us, let us know! To any newcomers, welcome to the mad house!
Pack Leader and Site/Forum Admin
Thinkharder
Pack Leader

Steam: Thinkharder
Origin: Think85

Re: Star Citizen Recruitment Begins

Postby Seraph » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:34 am

-snip-
Seraph
SC Officer

Steam: Beliathon
Origin: Halfhand84

Postby shadeslayer » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:45 am

yay! I just want to say that i AM going to play with everyone, i just dont have any spare cash at all to buy even a basic ship order thingy.

"Nothing in life or death can compare to the squealing sound of Seraph when he realizes he's alone with the horde."
shadeslayer
SC Squad Leader

Postby Nadroj » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:46 pm

shadeslayer wrote:yay! I just want to say that i AM going to play with everyone, i just dont have any spare cash at all to buy even a basic ship order thingy.

I know your pain bro. Atm i'm incapable of playing it even though i DO have the most basic ship package bought lol.

Devean wrote:Believe it or not, but some people consider a game, where someone can just kill you or steal your things to be a broken game :).
Nadroj
SC Squad Leader

Steam: Flonzo

Return to Public News